Sunday, February 18, 2024

Poolia Part 5: Trulli Poolli

Well it's not going to get any better than that, so shall we just call it here?


Good news kids, the bell is tolling the end of Old Town Time for today.


Bad news kids, those little round pointy huts down there are called trulli, and they're pointing the way to... the next old town! Can I get a hip hip hooray?



I assume this is the Hashtag Lane I've been looking for?


A personal grotto pool in the basement of the villa? With a personal wifi signal? Now that is the southern hospitality Puglia is famous for. Let's hear it for Poolia!


Ok, technically it's an old town, but you gotta admit this isn't your run-of-the-pasta-mill old street.



Truely trulli.



Excuse me ChatGPT, what's the plural of trulli? Trullii?



It looks good on the gram but gosh it's hot work.




If you zoom in, you can remember what life was like before you dragged two kids through eight old towns in four days.




Old Town by the Sea. Come on, that's a new one.



I know you're the master grotto diver, but I think we'll leave this one to the TikTok generation.



Talk about a table with a view.


There's that miraculous filter again, guaranteed to make you look ten years younger and kid free. It comes in bright orange and may or may not have Aperol for a base.



Oh, there they are. Hi darlings, can you at least pretend to enjoy your ludicrously priced chicken fingers? No? Ok, at least for the photo?


I like my entree with a touch of sea salt.




No comments: